Do you want to keep all those memories alive with something more tangible than digital images from your big day? If so my gorgeous wedding albums are for you!
I offer a range of irresistible Fine Art albums in different sizes and I will carefully curate your album to beautifully preserve your memories and tell your story. They are the best quality albums you can get in the UK and also have great eco credentials (all the materials come from sustainable sources and, wherever possible, they’re also 100% recycled)!
Each album is hand-bound using the finest quality cover materials, papers and inks and you can choose how to customise your album, such as cover options (Leather, Vegan, Fabric or Silk) and text personalisation on the front cover (Debossed, Laser Engraved, Foil Blocking).
They are without doubt the best way to show off your wedding photos – images are printed directly on to the page with rich ink and each double spread opens out flat with an almost invisible crease so your photographic art can be displayed across two pages. The result is just sublime, and your customisation can be inspired by the colour of bridesmaids’ dresses, flowers, the season...whatever you fancy!
For COVER OPTIONS information, please click here.
For TEXT PERSONALISATION information, please click here.
Ordering your wedding album is simple:
1) Choose your album size
2) Choose your cover material and front cover personalisation
3) Make payment
4) Choose your favourite images and I will design your beautiful album (I recommend choosing some of your image allowance, and also leaving me to choose some so that I can use my expertise to portray the story of your day the best way possible!). This selection process can be done in your online gallery by clicking 'Favourite' on the images you'd like!
5) I will then create a design and send it to you to approve/send me feedback - I can make any changes you require.
6) Once you're happy with the final design, it will get sent to print!
7) The album binding and printing process takes a maximum of 6 weeks. It will get posted straight to you (free delivery within UK)!